Terms & Policy
Disclosure Regarding Collection and Use of Personal Information Last Updated March 3rd, 2016 Thank you for visiting Dogsify.co.uk This notice explains our online information collection and use practices and the choices you can make about the way we use and share such information. Please take the time to read and understand this policy so that you can understand how we use your personal information. The Information We Collect.
We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us simply let us know by contacting us here. We may use third party cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect or receive information from our website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads to you in the future.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information (i.e. generic information that does not identify you personally) when you visit any of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows or Mac) and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
How We Use and Disclose the Information. We will use the personal information you provide online for the purpose(s) you have submitted. Your First Name, Email Address, will be used to send you the free dog training video you request. In addition, we may send to you e-mails offering products or services which we think you may be interested in. If you want us to stop using the personal information you provided in these ways, please contact us at support@Dogsify.co.uk or click the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any communication from Dogsify.co.uk. We may disclose your personally identifiable information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe it is necessary or desirable in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, and/or to protect our rights and property.
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. If you wish to take any of those actions please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Dogsify.co.uk relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords – Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGooglealso recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook -Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Information. We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze how our site is used, as well as to offer you products, programs or services. We may also share aggregate information with others, including affiliated companies and non-affiliated companies.
Collection of Information by Others. Our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should check the other sites’ privacy notices since we have no control over information that is submitted to or collected by them.
Web Beacons. Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons, which are also called single-pixel gifs. These images allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information but they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about our website usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. Some of our Web pages may also contain Web beacons placed there to help us determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Discussions and Community Tools; Testimonials. You agree that any information you submit to us through Dogsify.co.uk may be used for promotional purposes. Because of the public nature of some of our services, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information. We may also use a limited amount of information, such as first name, last initial and your town and state in marketing materials on the website. Your registration constitutes consent to this use.
International Users. If you are visiting Dogsify.co.uk from a location outside of the UK, your connection will be through and to servers located in the UK, and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the UK. By using Dogsify.co.uk you authorize and specifically consent to the transfer of your personal information to the UK and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Personal Information. For instructions on how you can access the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you online, or how to correct any errors in such information, please send an e-mail to support@Dogsify.co.uk To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Special Note for Parents. Dogsify.co.uk services may not be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you have concerns about this site or its services, wish to find out if your child is a member or has registered for one our services, please contact us at support@Dogsify.co.uk. If you believe that your child under 13 has gained access to our site without your permission, you may contact us support@Dogsify.co.uk..